Friday, September 6, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #45

The calendar is telling me it is September but I am finding that hard to believe!!! Where did my summer go??? I would like a re-do how about you?? But since we can't do that, I hope that you have many photos of your summer to look back on and scrap! Let's start working on those pictures with this week's sketch created by Audrey...



                                                   Missy Whidden


                                                   Tammi Bennett


                                                   Tracy Rhodes


                                                  Audrey Yeager


         
                                                Lisa Moen



                                                 Wendi Robinson


Want to know what you are playing for this month??!! The papers from the brand new Fancy Pants "Happy-Go-Lucky" collection!!! You can't win if you don't play so let us see what you create!!!


2 comments :

  1. Love that sketch Audrey and wonderful work DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work DT!! Love them all. Love seeing so many takes on the same sketch. And Audrey..love playing with one of your sketches! Can't wait to get some scrappy time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!