Friday, August 9, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 41

Happy Friday!! I hope that everyone's summer is going well! For many of us, the end is coming soon with the start of school. I am one of those Mom's that cry every year on the first day of school,no matter how old my children have gotten. It is a sad time for me though there is one thing to look forward too...scrap time!! Here is this week's sketch to inspire your creativity when you get your time to create.




                                                   Missy Whidden


                                                     Lisa Moen



                                                    Tracy Rhodes


                                                  Wendi Robinson


                                                    Audrey Yeager


                                                   Tammi Bennett



Your turn!!


1 comment :

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!