Friday, May 24, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #30

Good Morning Scrappers! I am sorry for the late post this morning. My electricity went out right in the middle of me creating the post. Wouldn't ya know it...It came back on in a little over an hour so that it good!  Hopefully you are ready for a long weekend filled with fun and scrapping!! Here is this week's sketch created by DT Audrey Yeager to get you going...




                                                 Audrey Yeager


                                                 Tammi Bennett


                                                   Wendi Robinson


                                                  Lisa Moen


Can't wait to see the layouts you link up this week!!



4 comments :

  1. great sketch and very creative layouts, going to have to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this sketch and I got to use my stash of Christmas papers and a border punch over and over, my favorite combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveddddd this sketch!!!!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!