Friday, March 1, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch 18

Can you believe that it is already the beginning of March??!! These last couple of months have flown by. I hope the same happens with this month because I am done with this cold weather! I seriously need to win the lottery so I can move to my dream house on the ocean! Since many of us our stuck inside where it is warm, we may as well make the best of it and SCRAP!! Here is todays sketch and some great layouts by the design team...



                                                  Wendi Robinson


                                                Tracy Rhodes


                                                  Lisa Moen


                                                    Tammi Bennett

That last layout by me features papers from the All About a Boy Echo Park collection and that is what you are playing for this month! Whoo Hoo!!! I always look forward to seeing your work!!

p/s...  dont forget to play with us on the message board all month long during our Birthday Sketch-a-thon! The fun starts today!

3 comments :

  1. Win the lotto you and me both! Love you take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love that All about a boy line and your sketch works great for it--cant wait to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The March prize looks awesome! Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!