Friday, February 22, 2013

My Scraps & More sketch 17

Happy Friday!! If you live on parts of the East Coast as I do, this weekend it the perfect one to huddle inside where it is warm and scrapbook!! It is COLD outside!!! Whenever you take the time to create, I hope you look to our sketches for some inspiration. Today's sketch is a fun one...I <3 circles! As always, the DT has some beautiful pages that will get you in the creative mood!


                                                       
                                                   Wendi Robinson


                                                   Tracy Rhodes


                                                   Tammi Bennett


                                                   Missy Whidden


                                                     Audrey Yeager

If you love sketches, you will want to join us on the My Scraps & More's message board starting March 1st for our Birthday Sketch-a-thon!! A new sketch will be posted everyday of the month along with games to play and presents for YOU!! You can visit the board here to register and read all about it!!



Whenever you find the time to play...enjoy it!!!

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE circles too!!
    Great DT examples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT inspiration. So happy to be scrapbooking again after 7 long months--thank you for inspiring me with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute sketch and layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!